First of all I would like to say thank you to Little Calico, JoetakesPhotos and Looking For Happiness who nominated me for this award in which I am eternally grateful. I do recommend you checkout her blog where she reviews everything from books to restaurants, but also talks about her daily life. I would also like to thank my readers who painstakingly follow my blog, who without them I wouldn’t be writing this, nor my blog for that matter.
Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
– Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
– Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
– Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
– Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
– Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
1. If you could travel anywhere tomorrow, where would it be?
I would like to visit Japan, I love their culture and history, yet I’m amazed at how advanced they are in the technology field. Tokyo seems like such a fun, vibrant place that littered with bright colourful lights and towering skyscrapers!
2. What is the simplest thing that makes you smile?
Dad Jokes. Gets me every time.
3. What do you like about your hometown?
The quietness, Its out the way and not to near any major city.
4. What is the best meal you can prepare?
I make a pretty mean sandwich
5. What’s your favourite chore to do at home?
Rearranging and tidying, (not that I enjoy chores or anything…)
6. What’s your favourite book?
‘The Communist Manifesto’
7. What’s the very first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
Put it in the bank.
8. What’s your favourite fruit or vegetable?
9. How many times have you fallen in love?
Every time I see Bacon
10. What was your favourite game or toy as a child?
Lego, all day every day.
11. What’s your favourite beverage?
Orange Juice (Fresh)